onea pizza twoa pizza threea pizza four!

1:45 PM
Photobucket

I haven't really experienced serious cravings but if there was one thing I have not stopped having a hankering for all pregnancy long its pizza.

In fact i think its dairy things. Yes pizza is now classified dairy. Because of the cheese.
I have hankerings for milk, milkshakes, things with cheese and cheezels.

Im sure there is about 0% cheese or dairy in cheezles but i have been craving them on and off.

Anyway. I really enjoy making my own pizza.

I make my own dough in the breadmaker.
Add homemade pizza sauce (tinned tomatoes, basil, pepper, olive oil, garlic chopped up in a blender)
add a small bit of cheese and put in the oven for 5 mins.
Take it out and add toppings. (olives, ham, chicken, capsicum, mushroom, pineapple) Remember less is more.
Pop some cheese on top and put it in the oven for 20 mins or until brownish on top.

Tasty.

Does anyone have any winner pizza topping combinations?

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.