Monday, April 4, 2011

guest post: Karis & her beautiful candles

 Hi friends. Here is the first of the lovely guest posts while I look after little Lucy girl. This is Karis a lovely friend of mine who has just created her very own etsy store. But I'll let her tell you about it.

 


Hello my name is Karis Nightingale and I am a sister, a daughter, a friend, an artist and a child of God. I love singing, freshly baked bread and my lop eared bunny Butters. I cook, I read, I paint, I create. I have a dry, complicated, sarcastic sense of humour and I can take some getting used to. But as they say, anything worth having is worth working for.

I have just opened a store on Etsy called Sans Darkness. Sans means without and I have used it in my title because I wanted to highlight that if you have one of my candle holders you will be without darkness. I am both nervous and excited about having my own store. Creating candle holders has been a hobby of mine for some time now and I am pleased to be able to share them with the world.






 
The process of opening an online store has been both time consuming and exhilarating. I have made many mistakes in the process of creating the perfect candle holders for my store. In the end I am satisfied with the final product and I hope you are too.