moved

9:00 AM
On the 6th of December we said goodbye to our second home. The place we brought our little girl home to. 

I was feeling really fine right until the moment we stood in those empty rooms and closed the door forever. I had a little tear in my eye as I thought about all the lovely memories I have in that house. 

Luckily, even though I had to give back the keys, I don't ever have to give back the memories.



For the summer we are living in a summer accommodation place where Myl is working. Then at the end of Jan we are moving near to where Myl studies. It's all pretty exciting. We live much closer to the city and lots of shops and cafes and parks. Lucy is enjoying the city life and I'm looking forward to our first babycino date.

I haven't had regular internet which is why it's been a little quiet on here but it's kinda been nice to just hang out with my little family. I think I might take a bit of a break over the holidays, get some guest posts on here and gear up for a new and exciting LOIKYG initiative for next year.

***

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.