Sunday night craft.

2:25 PM
Myl is out at church every Sunday night so as I am housebound with a sleeping baby I have decided to make it craft night. (that is after I flop on the couch and watch some Louis Theroux or some other puffy doco on Iview.)

This Sunday I made some more pant for Lucy. You might remember the balloon animal ones I made before she was born. I had taken in the measurements and they fit her from six months with the legs rolled up. I got the pattern from "meet me at mikes," which says they fit 9-12 months but I think these ones at the larger size will fit her for the whole winter. She has short little hobbit legs.

I found this great psychedelic fabric at spotlight. It was too cute to pass up. I wish I could have pants from the same material but I don't think I could pull it off.

Ill have to figure out what to make best for my Sunday night craftenings.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.