winnings - a very kmart day {competition}

9:07 PM
A few weeks back I packed the girls in the car and we headed off to centennial park for the Kids Business bloggers brunch.

It was a pretty fun day for everyone.

But the most fun was had by Lu in a little girls bedroom set up by kmart as part of their new home living range. 
I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that she spent about 90% of the time in the little bedroom playing with a dolly. 

While she played I got to chat with the kmart staff who were lovely. I heard about their new range and designs and also chatted about their ethical garment worker policies. 

On the day there was a competition for a kmart voucher and to cut a long story short WE WON. With this adorable photo of Lu's see-food.


So yesterday, armed with our voucher we set off for the shops.

Here is what $150 can get you at kmart these days.


What we got

A balance bike - $39
Four poster paints - $3 each
A toaster - $7 with 12 month warranty!
Four animal friends - $3 each 
Glitter glue - $2
Xylophone - $8
Various packs of craft supplies - $2
Cup and saucer (for dada) - $2
Dress (for mama) - $15
Heart cake pan - $5
Ball - $5

We spent quite a time in kmart and still couldn't make the $150. We ended up with $30 for another trip. After a trips to the bathroom and much running after our little bolter we called it a day.

I was pretty impressed by how much we were able to get and was glad to be able to get Lu a few things id been meaning to get for a while. (Poor kid didn't have a ball to call her own.) 


"But what about me" I hear you cry.
The lovely people at kmart have given me a $100 voucher to give to one lucky reader.
All you have to do is leave a comment telling me what you would buy if you won. Take a look here at the new range.

Extra entries for 
- following Little One, I Know You Grow on Twitter or Bloglovin.
Share this give away on any social media platform (instagram/fb/twitter/pinterest)

Leave one comment per entry. Good Luck!

Edit - due to Facebook regulations I am unable to count entries based on "likes" for the kmart or little one, I know you grow page. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. I was only made aware if this rule today. 12/8/13

Competition runs till 8am 30/8/13. Winner announced 8pm that evening. Winner will be chosen at random therefore family and friends are welcome to enter. Random number generators decision is final. Competition open to Australian residents only.
I was not paid for this post. I received a $150 voucher as a prize at the bloggers brunch. All opinions are my own.



And the winner is


Ben! Well done. Send me an email with your deets and I'll get you in touch with Coles to send your voucher right out. Congrats and thanks for entering everyone.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.