oh my laundry! -competition-

2:11 PM
I pretty much do laundry every day at the moment.
Small baby clothes, big Myl clothes and loads of burpy cloths, sheets and towels.
I feel like I still haven't caught up from going away for the easter weekend. My bag may or may not be still half packed.

I don't think I'm technically supposed to be doing laundry what with my scar and all but I'm feeling a lot better and it's nice to get out of the house every now and then.

A while back I was sent some eco friendly detergent from Bosistos. It's chemical free and has such a lovely eucalyptus smell. I love using it and knowing I'm not exposing my little girl (and myself!) to strange chemicals with extra long names.

I love going into the laundry and smelling that beautiful smell. Oooh yea!
The detergent is ultra concentrated as well so you only need a small capful making the 1.5kg box go extra far.
It's also fantastic on the stains which with a little poopy newborn is a bit of a lifesaver.

You can find the powder at Woolworths for $9.18 a box and at the moment it is on sale for $4.99 till next Tuesday the 10th of May. So be quick and pop in to Woolies!

OR you can win it right here!


I have six boxes of powder up for grabs. All you have to do is leave a comment telling me what you would like your laundry to smell like if you could choose any smell. Franjipanis perhaps? Marshmallows? Roast Lamb? hmm...

The competition will only be running for a week so make sure you get your entry in to win some great and green laundry detergent!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.