the cut

8:13 PM
my hair is a little ratty at the moment.
It's been a while since I had it cut.

It's at the stage where I can just put it up but no matter how many bobby pins I put in there, it just doesnt stay in.
When it's out, my hair is best known as a mullet.

I think I'd like a haircut.

The only problem is that I haven't paid for a haircut in four years.
I have been getting it cut as a hair model for a few different salon companies. This has been so much fun even though sometimes I end up with hair like this...


I like to call this my magic rainbow haircut. In my memory I think this haircut was not so bad but now I look at the photos I don't know what I was thinking!

The last haircut I paid for I ended up in the salon for three hours with a $200 bill because I had apparently asked for a colour THEN cut. I don't really remember doing this but it was a lesson I definitely learnt from.

So now I'm not quite sure where to go. I can't really hair model anymore with a little Lucy but I don't know where to go to get my hair done.

I've go a few styles to choose from as well.













and these

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.