Lu says - 1

9:09 PM
Lu says some very funny things. She's so articulate and loves to talk and talk and talk. I thought I'd share some of the things she says.


They're not kissing. They're just putting their noses together.

Oh my darling where are you? 
Come to me? 
Are you scared or something? Darling!! 
    - in the bath

Talking about vegetarians.
"I don't eat meat! I think I'm a vegetarian."
"What about sausages and bacon? That's meat."
"I am not a vegetarian."

What would you like to be when you grow up?
A fire truck.
Oh you mean a fire fighter?
No, a fire truck.

We were talking about birthday suits and that when babies are born they are naked.
"That is so silly. The baby should just pop his little arm out and get some clothes and then go back in and put them on."
Fits of giggles.



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.