So here it is, Lucy at three.
The italic is my comments.
1. Favourite colour - pink
2. Favourite toy - Queens. I'm not quite sure which toy this is...
3. Favourite fruit - Cookies! That's not a fruit. I explain what fruit is (oh boy) Apples!
4. Favourite thing to watch on TV - Nemo
5. Favourite food to have for lunch - Cookies! We had just baked some.
After being told that cookies are not really a lunch food. Peanut butter sandwich.
6. Favourite thing to wear - This dress.
7. Favourite game - Hide and Seek. Piggy in the Middle.
8. Favourite snack - Wait for it... Cookies!
9. Favourite animal - Elephants and giraffes and big dada monkeys. That's what we call gorillas.
10. Favourite song - Twinkle Little Star. She thinks again. A loud song.
11. Favourite book - Laura's Star.
12. Your best friend - Toto and Fluffy and Wandy. The toys right in front of her.
Granted they are pretty special. I try to explain that maybe her best friend might be a person. Eliza!
13. Favourite cereal - Weet Bix.
14. Favourite thing to do outside - Play on the swings.
15. Favourite thing to drink - Pink milk!
16. Favourite holiday - My favourite holiday is a camping holiday and we can sleep in a tent!
17. What do you like to take to bed? Wandy, Fluffy, Toto.
18. Favourite food for breakfast - Cookies! She thinks she's a comedian now.
I give her the hairy eyeball. Weetbix and pancakes.
19. What would you like to have for dinner on your birthday? - An orange cake with pink and orange and it can have yellow and blue. It could be a rainbow cake! Mum, I would like a rainbow cake and it can be gooooooood to eeeeeeeeat!
Dinner! Dinner child! Do you want the whole internets thinking i feed you nothing but cake and cookies!?!?
Breakfast foods. Too late. She's all excited. I'M ON A SAW HORSE! I WOULD LIKE TOTO
20. What would you like to be when you grow up? - A big girl. I would like to bring my school bag.
I will be even bigger. I would like to do some work. Some house work or computer work.
I'd like to add that each answer was given in a super excited high pitched voice. I'd add exclamation points each time but it gets a little silly.