Kids Discipleship Resources

7:00 AM

 In the past year or so I've created a few resources for discipling kids particularly during COVID lockdowns. I'm sharing these here for anyone who might like to use or tweak them.

Let me know if you use them. I'd love to hear feedback both encouraging and critical. 


The first one I'm posting was a two week end of lockdown series on feelings. Particularly feeling happy and sad. Our kids had gone through a very long period of isolation from their peers in a lockdown that was supposed to last 2 weeks!

The program was designed to give kids a space to be sad, be sad to God and to understand a bit how God thinks about being sad. Then the next week was the flipside of thinking on happiness which comes from knowing that God is in control. It looks at being thankful and looking around to see the things that God is doing in the world. 

The link will
take you to a google doc.

Please enjoy and use it but don't pass it off as your own work or make any money out of it's use. 

I hope this and other resources I share bless you in discipling kids.

LINK TO THE PROGRAM

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.