only five days left

12:41 PM

The envelope is sealed, the cupcakes will be baked, the lolly bags are ready and you have only five days left to vote.

That's right the It's a .... party is on this weekend!!!

I am so so excited to find out if we have a little fella or lady.

You may not have noticed but down the side of my blog is a poll where you can vote for what you think. So far the blue vote is slightly ahead but it all may change.

I've done a few silly and potentially meaningless net tests to determine whether it's going to be a boy or girl here are the answers.

Apparently I'm 55% likely to have a boy. Well there's great odds for you. I think that is around about the likelihood of it happening anyway.


Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.