twenty-seven

2:24 PM

 very late and taken by myself.  myl was working all week. :( they were taken at 27 weeks though.

How far along? 27 weeks
Baby’s Size: 37cm and 1.1kg
Maternity Clothes: Still managing with regular clothes and my stretchy shorts.
Belly Button:  Keeping flat
Gender: girl!
Movement: She has turned into a morning person. Heaven forbid! I can now feel her moving as well as kicking. It's still tricky to figure out which part of her is moving around.
Sleep: It's getting tricky to roll over without felling I need the use of a crane but otherwise sleep is great!
Symptoms: Heartburn is back with a vengeance. Bit of the ole preggo brain going on too. Not really pregnancy related but I've had the most horrible cough this week. One of those really yucky hacking ones.
Best Moments this week: Playing the I poke you and you poke me back game with the little one.
Food Aversions: There were the most humongous mega prawns at a Christmas party yesterday and I wasn't allowed to eat them :(
Food Cravings: Not really.
What I miss: Being able to bend over and sit on the ground properly.
What I am Looking forward to: Christmas!
Milestones: People have started saying "Oh You're having a baby!" Just people in shops and in the streets. It's nice to be out of the awkward "is she pregnant or just had too much Christmas food stage."
Awesome fact about little one: If she were to be born today, our little girl would have an 85% chance of survival. Pretty amazing but stay in there little one!

1 comment:

  1. Yay I have been anxiously waiting this weeks update! You are looking wonderful and I love seeing how your belly is growing. Your little girl is going to be here in no time and i cant wait to meet her!

    -libby xo

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.